Performance Monitor for Sybase ASE
Have you ever wanted to know...
- What SQL statements are currently beeing executed in the ASE
- How much CPU is the ASE consuming for the moment
- What tables are the most accessed ones
- What tables do I have locking conficts on
- What is a specific "spid" doing for the moment
- What is the ASE waiting for
Yes this is exactly what AseTune does for you...
The monitor tables are great, but it's so hard too see what is changed!
AseTune work out the difference from privious sample, which make the counter data readable!